Monday, December 3, 2012

Online representation


Online sales and promotion is the way the world has moved there are some great art sites out there and it is a good way to get to meet fellow artists look at the work and get inspired. I have been involved in the online community for some time now and these are my favorite sites,

Draw space my top site hosted by Brenda who has written many books on drawing. i am a teacher on the site and I have posted more than a hundred of my drawings online. Bluecanvas another favorite of mine I started a drawing group which I moderate and have more than forty members who have joined and posted their drawings online.

Red bubble a must visit great artists from all over the world.

Artwanted a great site for selling your work online.

Get involved with the online art community there are some fantastic sites out there.

Cheers Wayneo  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.